[asterisk-users] lists.digium.com outbound mail slow?

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 12:42:04 CDT 2009

I posted a message to this list about 50 minutes ago. I received a
posting acknowledgement pretty quickly, and it showed up in the mailman
list archives, but I still have not received a copy.

Looking at some of the other recent messages I have received, they have
also suffered a delay of 20 minutes or more on lists.digium.com before
being sent out again.

Are there any plans to beef up the mailing list server so that messages
can get through with less of a delay?

Cheers
Tony
--