[asterisk-users] Cisco 79XX, SIP and Asterisk

Jonathan Thurman jthurman42 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 09:10:26 CDT 2009

I am also using them quite extensively, but with English menus.  I know that
the Locale files from Cisco do not come with the firmware, but usually as an
update for CallManager.  There are a ton of languages that work with the
latest firmware, but I have no idea how to actually get the files from
Cisco.  You may be able to purchase SmartNet on the phones and get it that
way, or at least they would listen when you called them...

-Jonathan