[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.4 segfaults when trying to use mixmonitor

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue Aug 11 08:54:27 CDT 2009

Hi.  Using asterisk 1.4  svn 21112, when I try to use the mixmonitor
feature I get the following in the log file.
[Aug 11 09:22:54] WARNING[32057] file.c: Tried to write non-voice frame
[Aug 11 09:22:54] WARNING[32057] channel.c: Failed to write data to
channel monitor write stream
After several sequences like that one it segfaults, I cannot find the
core file, so I am doing something wrong, but I wonder if there is any
fix for this in a later build or whatever?

Thanks much.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici