[asterisk-users] Question: How to contribute to Asterisk-addons

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Sat Aug 8 08:02:19 CDT 2009

On Saturday 08 August 2009 05:26:40 Suzuki Hironobu wrote:
> Thomas Kenyon wrote:
> > uzuki Hironobu wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >> I am a beginner who began to use Asterisk in this July.
> >>
> >> Last week,
> >> I made two addons for PostgreSQL (cdr_addon_postgresql.c and
> >> res_config_postgresql.c),
> >> because I use not usual MySQL but PostgreSQL.
> >
> > Err, cdr_pgsql and res_config_pgsql are part of the main asterisk tree
> > anyway.
>
> Thanks Thomas.
> I will try to other hack.

In answer to your original question, any contributions should go through
https://issues.asterisk.org.  This site handles the report of new
functionality, the patch upload, the licensing of that patch, and feedback
about what needs to be done before your patch will be accepted.  In addition,
you should probably familiarize yourself with the CODING-GUIDELINES
document, found in the doc/ subdirectory of every Asterisk source tree.

--
Tilghman & Teryl
with Peter, Cottontail, Midnight, Thumper, & Johnny (bunnies)