[asterisk-users] Question: How to contribute to Asterisk-addons

Suzuki Hironobu hironobu at interdb.jp
Sat Aug 8 04:14:37 CDT 2009

Hi,
I am a beginner who began to use Asterisk in this July.

Last week,
I made two addons for PostgreSQL (cdr_addon_postgresql.c and
res_config_postgresql.c),
because I use not usual MySQL but PostgreSQL.
# Of course, not scratch build but modified version 1.4.8.

But I don't know how to change configure script, menuselect-xxx, ... etc,
and
how to merge my sources to addons tar-balls.
Anyone teach me how to do?
# The change (from mysql ver.) only puts these options(-I/include/dir
-L/lib/dir -lpq)
# on the compile.

And now,
I want to contribute to Asterisk-addons.
Please teach me how to contribute to asterisk-addons.

Thanks to reading.