[asterisk-users] Placing a SIP Call on Hold

Venkateshwarlu Kakkireni venkat.k at iconsultech.com
Fri Aug 7 16:53:58 CDT 2009

Thanks for a quick reply... This link just shows how to set MOH feature if
the phone has "hold" feature. I want to place a call on hold irrespective of
SIP phones used... If I create an MOH extension as shown & transfer the
calls to that extension and then if one party disconnects the call, the
other party is still hearing the MOH...

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat