[asterisk-users] Anyone had any luck with SIP clients on theiPhoneplatform?

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:44:38 CDT 2009

So far, the best iPhone platform app I've found is a $10 one called
iPico. It is a one account SIP client, better designed than the others
and it actually works and can dial SIP URI.

I learned about it directly from Ruben Olsen mentioning it on the VUC
call an hour ago. I will be posting the edited recording of the
session later today on http://VUC.me but it is available on Talkshoe
now:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/tscmd/tc/22622

We had several technical issues that I will edit out later today, but
there it is, warts and all.