[asterisk-users] Asterisk in VMWare, how does it perform and what is the limit?

Pascal Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 11:25:36 CDT 2009

Where you able to compile DAHDI in a virtual environment?  How about skype
for asterisk?  Has anyone tried that in a virtual environment?  Seems like
to register the license, digium tool is looking for a connection on eth0,
and in a virtual environment I see the name as vnet0 or vnet1.  At least
that what I see on godaddy's virtual servers.