[asterisk-users] Anyone had any luck with SIP clients on the iPhoneplatform?

Enrique Mora emora at context.es
Fri Aug 7 09:46:58 CDT 2009

I'm using it rather successfully. Not perfect, but it works.
It is limited to WiFi connectivity... at least here in Spain I cant get
either client to work over 3G.
I'm using Fring and Truphone. Although I have only configured a SIP to my
Asterisk with Fring.

Skype works fine.

We tested with several Nokia 5800 (EM) using Fring. Call quality is worse.
At best, we have a 1+ second delay.

Un saludo

Enrique Mora
Context M.I.S.  SL