[asterisk-users] Inbound Call coding

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Thu Aug 6 14:35:17 CDT 2009

Danny Nicholas escribió:

> You  want a dialplan or AGI that works in the "h" (hangup) context.
> What you really will probably want is a callback to accept the digits.

Or better, make a little web script with a simple form for your agents
to capture the information and store it in a database, leaving that job
out of the telephony system. That would be far easier, and later you can
think of some pop-up CTI with asterisk or something. With all the
advantages of web development, the old propietary PBX "activity codes"
seem to be obsolete nowadays.

--
Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología