[asterisk-users] Set PHP binary location for AGI

Myles Wakeham myles at techsol.org
Thu Aug 6 11:05:06 CDT 2009

Steve writes:

 >> #!/usr/bin/php -q
 > >
 > > which I would assume I simply need to change to:
 > >
 > > #!/usr/local/bin/php -q

 >This should work. Did you try it?

Yes, its working fine.  The only problem is that when I went to
'uninstall' the standard PHP installation that came with CentOS 5 on
this box, it de-registered PHP from executing correctly but left all the
old files still in place.  So when I re-installed a new PHP build, I
can't see what version is actually running from AGI.

I'll get AGI to do a phpinfo() call and see if I can pipe the results to
a file so I can see what is going on here.   From what I can tell,
however, it would appear that the php executable at /usr/local/bin is
running....

I was just hopeful that a conf setting somewhere could tell AGI what
language/host is to be used for executing its calls.  But if I can rely
on the #! setting in the file, that's good enough for me.

Myles
--
Myles Wakeham