[asterisk-users] how to implement CLONED LINE Feature in asterisk?

D Tucny d at tucny.com
Wed Aug 5 15:31:56 CDT 2009

I'd suggest using different user names and getting asterisk to handle the
cleverness... And, well, doing it this way is pretty simple, straight
forward, basic asterisk functionality...

Trying to get two different instances registered as the same user, is, as
you've found out, not going to be trivial to implement... It's just not how
it works...

If you implemented what I suggested below, using two different usernames for
the two ports on the SPA, it would just work...