[asterisk-users] Best ISDN BRI solutions?

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.to
Wed Aug 5 14:17:08 CDT 2009

Hi all,

For a while now I've been using Asterisk together with HFC-PCI cards
(Cologne chipset) for Euro-ISDN BRI support. However, I do not
consider this to be the most reliable solution and believe that the
most stubborn problems have always been software related.

If my clients are willing to spend a bit more money on different
hardware, what do you think the best solution would be?

I might even be willing to try out a more expensive PRI card if I knew
it also supported BRI: just as long as I would no longer have to worry
about the software support for it -- for both Asterisk 1.4 and 1.6.

Thanks,

Jaap