[asterisk-users] Gizmo Dial Out No CALLED PARTY AUDIO??

Rob rob at pabut.org
Wed Aug 5 08:02:02 CDT 2009

Yes ... as a matter of fact here is the sip.conf ... obviously private info
removed ....
[general]
register => 1747xxxxxxx:xxxxxxxxxxxx at proxy01.sipphone.com<1747xxxxxxx%3Axxxxxxxxxxxx at proxy01.sipphone.com>
port = 5060
bindaddr = 192.168.22.5
context = incoming
svrlookup=yes
;dtmfmode=inband
allow=all
externip=76.98.xxx.xxx
localnet=192.168.22.0/255.255.255.0

[proxy01.sipphone.com]
nat=yes
;type=peer
type=friend
context=incoming
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=ilbc
dtmfmode=rfc2833
host=proxy01.sipphone.com
fromdomain=proxy01.sipphone.com
;insecure=very deprecated; use insecure=port,invite instead
insecure=port,invite
qualify=yes
secret=XXXXXXXXXXXX
authuser=1747XXXXXXX