[asterisk-users] Asterisk Ipv6 with libss7 version 1.0.2

kavitha N K kavitha_nk at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 05:41:22 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I want to make an SS7 connection using latest available Asterisk IPv6 build. when I try to compile Asteriskv6-20080107 build with lib-ss7 1.0.2 version I get an error saying "SS7_TRANSPORT_ZAP" is not found.

If I search for SS7_TRANSPORT_ZAP in libss7.h file, I donot find it. Looks like a version mismatch. Can anyone please suggest what needs to be done.

Any suggestion on this would be of great help !!

Thanks

kavitha