[asterisk-users] Gizmo Dial Out No CALLED PARTY AUDIO??

Rob rob at pabut.org
Tue Aug 4 21:23:00 CDT 2009

Hi all,
I'm using GIZMO with my asterisk (1.4.13) box ... I've had CALL IN for a
while and it works fine .... I just added CALL OUT ... I have no problem
with call setup ... the called party hears me ... but I can't hear them ....
again if the call comes INTO the server both sides work fine.

Just looking for some tips at where I should be looking .... firewall port
forwarding .... configuration ... codecs ....

Been through all the FAQs ... all over ... looks like I'm configured
correctly ....

Any help appreciated ..... Thanks!

--> Rob