[asterisk-users] Server linux requirements

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Tue Aug 4 12:00:36 CDT 2009

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009, Mr. Rodriguez wrote:

> I am about to initiate to prove asterisk, but that I need a Server
> linux, that requirements recommend to me that it has my Server? we will
> use, it for recording of calls. and reports of calls

Please hire a consultant who knows enough about project management in
general and telephony in specific to research your needs in sufficient
detail to ask meaningful questions.

Without any details, the correct answer to your question is "Any computer
that can run Asterisk on Linux."

--
Thanks in advance,