[asterisk-users] Asterisk & Vyatta routers solving NAT problems

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 06:40:37 CDT 2009

First of all it acts like a firewall and a router.. compared to Cisco routers it has good ACL and firewall policies that can be used and written very well..
second it's easy to setup
third my question is has anyone tested it ? and what are their openion regarding this?
if the question is not supposed to be directed to this list then just disregard it my friend

--
AHD Tarek Sawah

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, VoIP