[asterisk-users] Upgrading from 1.6.1.1 to 1.6.1.2

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Mon Aug 3 12:30:12 CDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 13:04 -0400, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
> Hello, all.  After reading the README, UPGRADE.txt, and a quick tour
> through google, is it safe to assume to upgrade from 1.6.1.1 to 1.6.1.2,
> one simply compiles and installs over the old installation being careful
> to NOT install the sample files? Thanks - John

We've hit a problem even before installing.  We're using Zimbra as IMAP
storage for our voicemails.  When we run make menuselect in 1.6.1.2, the
IMAP storage option is disabled (XXX).  When we run menuselect in
1.6.1.1 on the same system, it is available and enabled.  Did we miss
something or is this a bug? Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation
jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com