[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.0.11-rc2, 1.6.1.2, 1.6.1.3-rc1, and 1.6.2.0-beta4 Release Announcement

Klaverstyn, David C David.Klaverstyn at intergraph.com
Sun Aug 2 23:32:42 CDT 2009

Faxing over SIP never worked for me.  The faxes would always fail.  When
I saw the information about T.38, I decided to immediately upgrade to
1.6.0.11-rc2 from 1.6.0.10 and try it.

I was amazed.  Without having to change anything in my configuration
faxes just worked.  I have tested it with multiple faxes, short and
long, and faxes with images and they all came through.

Well done guys.