[asterisk-users] Modem

Carlos Ruiz Diaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 21:39:43 CDT 2009

You understand perfectly fine the situation :) . I'm not saying that
Paraguay has the worse economy in South-America, but we need to work much
harder to get latest technology or to mount a tiny/small laboratory.

You will get amized if you see the things that we have done with pieces of
hardware considered as garbage in USA :D

>  Does Antelco still dominate the telco
market in Paraguay, I wonder.

Yes, they changed their name to Copaco for Compania Paraguaya de
Comunicaciones. It's basically the same company ruling the whole country. :S

Thanks to all for answering my question.