[asterisk-users] Skype for Asterisk: Public Beta available

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Aug 2 12:05:13 CDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 12:13 PM, randulo <spamsucks2005 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 8:24 AM, Pascal Bruno<tipascal at gmail.com> wrote:
> > So what do you think I can do to register my license? I am running
> > Asterisk 1.6.10 on CentOS 5.

> The MAC is used in the scheme to register and it looks like it can't
> be read for some reason. There must be a direct channel to Digium for
> the support of this kind, though. Have you tried contacting them?
>
> [waits for John Todd to chime in here...]

Is eth0 enabled?  Is it named eth0?

What does ifconfig eth0 tell you?

I have seen many Dell servers where the two NICs are labeled eth1 and eth2
or whatever, but in Linux, they are backwards.  Eth2 show up as eth0 and
eth1 shows up as eth1 in Linux.

Wasted a good half hour to forty five minutes trying to figure out why I
couldn't get the network up.

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro