[asterisk-users] Dialplan strategy suggestions needed

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Sat Aug 1 13:03:47 CDT 2009

The calls with all come in to one context, in this example from-ITSP. From
there you send it to one context per company. As the example shows. I might
do:

; All calls from ITSP come to here and you route each number somewhere else
[from-ITSP]
exten => 2125551112,1,Goto(companya,menu,1)
exten => 2125551111,1,Goto(companyb,menu,1)

; then separate contexts for each company:
[companya]
extern => menu,1,.....
extern => menu,n,.....

[companyb]