[asterisk-users] Bounty for parking on <slot>@<context>

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Apr 29 20:02:39 CDT 2009

Un-top-posting...

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, Martin wrote:

> You're saying this is worth $5k ? This can be done in 2-3 hrs so are you
> really charging $1666-2500 an hour ?

Why, yes. Aren't you?

Seriously though, I'd probably piss away a couple of hours emailing back
and forth nailing down the exact functional requirements, criteria for
acceptance, exploring capacity needs, suggesting solutions, agreeing on
documentation requirements, negotiating support expectations, developing
functional testing, load testing, customer review, reworking, debugging,
and accommodating the inevitable misunderstandings especially since we
speak such different languages (English versus American).

That sort of stuff (and a bunch more that didn't spontaneously spill out
of my "it's after 6pm alcohol induced stupor").

Oh. And then I'd have to add in a couple of hours to actually code it.

Thanks in advance,