[asterisk-users] POS modems

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Tue Apr 28 22:25:03 CDT 2009

Fast connect and reset to wait for another call.

The ability for it to be connected to via telnet. (ex telnet
{ip-address} 45201, would let me start typing commands) could be doe
with tip or cu but the ablity to 'listen' on a specific port would be
cool for dial out and diag.

AT command set

CallerID and DNIS like IAXmodem.

Dump file.

Actually ALL of the diag features of IAXmodem......

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Steve
Underwood
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 8:19 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] POS modems

Hi,

If anyone is interested in the low speed modems needed for POS
applications (V.22, V.22bis, V.22bisFC and V.29FC) please contact me. I
had some spare time while travelling, and finally got the V.22bis code I

started a long time ago into a start where its basically functional. I'm

now looking for input about exactly what application software expects
from these modems, so I can plan the remainder of the code.

Steve