[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6 and CDR/MySQL

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Apr 28 15:35:14 CDT 2009

HI,

I am trying to setup CDR with ODBC and MySQL but get the following error :-

[Apr 28 21:30:01] ERROR[14567]: cdr_odbc.c:133 odbc_log: Unable to retrieve database handle.  CDR failed.

I can successfully connect with iSQL so ODBCINST and ODBC ini files must be okay.  I have modified /etc/asterisk/cdr_odbc.conf to include :-

[global]
dsn=asterisk
username=asterisk
password=*******
;loguniqueid=yes
;dispositionstring=yes
table=cdr               ;"cdr" is default table name
usegmtime=yes            ; set to "yes" to log in GMT

What am I doing wrong please ?

Best Regards,

--
SplatNIX IT Services :: Innovation through collaboration