[asterisk-users] Call recording - posible to remove recorded fileat the end of the call

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Apr 28 08:22:41 CDT 2009

Here are two ways to handle this scenario:

1.	call an AGI at the end of the call

sample dialplan

exten => s,1,Set(Callid=time)

exten => s,2,Mixmonitor(${Callid}.wav)

exten => s,3,background(zeroorone)

exten => s,4,waitexten(2)

exten => s,n,hangup

exten => 0,1,system(/bin/rm /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/blah/${callid}.wav)

or

exten => 0,1,AGI(killcall.agi | ${callid}.wav)

exten => 0,2,hangup

exten => 1,1,hangup

       2.  present the calls in a web page and let the agent zap them there.

  _____