[asterisk-users] Who has the clever Polycom upgrade system?

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 02:32:14 CDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 12:20 AM, Barry L. Kline <blkline at attglobal.net> wrote:
> Darrick Hartman (lists) wrote:
>
>> That would be Karl Fife, of the famous Karl Fife experience.
>>
>> http://kfife.com/voip/
> That's what I'm looking for.  Thanks Darrick!
> Barry

This is who we are at the VUC!

We're here to yelp™

The reason people need to ask about this all the time is because
Polycom has apparently never actually hired tech writers. They seem to
prefer to use the programmers who developed the code to write the
docs. The result is totally incomprehensible (check out the
application programming manual) until you know so much, you don't need
any docs. Sound familiar? Someone needs to write an O'Reilly Polycom
config book.