[asterisk-users] Outgoing Queues

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Mon Apr 27 06:25:25 CDT 2009

> Shouldn’t  the member has the statics per queue?
>
> I mean, I have 2 queues test1 and test2, with member 1001 for example for
> both queues, if I make a call to queue test1 and the member 1001 answers the
> call, the statics for the member is up in both queues, (has taken 1 call….),
> this should be per queue basis don’t you think?

Yes it's so, unless You have enabled shared_lastcall, in which case
lastcall and call counter is shared across queues in order to acquire
fair call distribution strategy.

You shouldn't use queue data for statistics, there's queue_log for
that. This is purely monitoring info which can get lost during
restarts/reloads.

Regards,
Atis

--