[asterisk-users] function originate

Rilawich Ango maillisting at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 23:06:23 CDT 2009

As what you said, it is very difficult to control if meetme is created
for each call.  Playing a message after party A answers if a choice
but party A will still need to hear ring after the message.  She may
still feel weird.

Just want to know the purpose of parameter async.  Can anyone tell me
how to use and in which situation to use it?