[asterisk-users] Outgoing Queues

Sebastian scgm at adinet.com.uy
Sat Apr 25 09:37:28 CDT 2009

Anyone thought about something like outgoing queues?

I mean, having same info that has for inbound queues but for outbound calls,
and grouping members there.

For example, before using dial application put an app outqueue that get all
the statics.

Talked time, member status, last call, completed calls, failed calls, reset
statics, and maybe some more. So its possible to get more control and has
more data for example via AMI.

Another comment about queues.

Shouldn't  the member has the statics per queue?

I mean, I have 2 queues test1 and test2, with member 1001 for example for
both queues, if I make a call to queue test1 and the member 1001 answers the
call, the statics for the member is up in both queues, (has taken 1 call..),
this should be per queue basis don't you think?

Thanks!