[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.2 Beta

Sebastian scgm at adinet.com.uy
Fri Apr 24 11:39:36 CDT 2009

Use: console dial

Regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Christian
Sent: viernes, 24 de abril de 2009 01:07 p.m.
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.2 Beta

Hi all,
I have not used Asterisk for some time, but decieed to have a go with it
again. I noticed that some commands have been changed, where can one find a
list of them except for the help command?
I want to simulate a phone like I could do in previous versions of Asterisk
so i can type dial and an extension from the Asterisk CLI.
Many thanks,
Christian