[asterisk-users] Step-by-Step Asterisk and Cisco 1760 Help

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Fri Apr 24 00:45:54 CDT 2009

Jimmy wrote:
> Dan thank you, yes that seems to help.  It looks like the
> bridging is happening now and I see the light come on in
> the second FXO port, but then I get a busy signal after
> that and the call still does not complete.  If I set the
> second line as priority 1 it completes the first call on
> that line and second call gets the busy on the first line.
> I even tried moving the lines to a different FXO card and
> the result is the same.

> Here is my current config for the cisco dial-peers:

> dial-peer voice 2212 pots
>  preference 2
>  destination-pattern .T
>  port 2/0
>  forward-digits all
> !
> dial-peer voice 2211 pots
>  preference 1
>  destination-pattern .T
>  port 0/0
>  forward-digits all

> Thanks again Dan,  I think I am much closer now.

I think the suggestion by Jonathan will help you finish
off your problem, but what you have listed should also
have worked.

What does your SIP dial-peer look like?

After the second call fails, try issuing this command on
the cisco:
	#show call history voice brief
Then identify the call id of the failed call and use this:
	#show call history voice id <call-id>

That will at least tell you why the call failed.  I have not
worked a lot with the Cisco analog interfaces, but I have
setup a healthy number of ISDN ports, with the type of
roll-over that you are trying to setup.  I can try to help with
the Cisco debug logs if you want to take this off list.

Dan