[asterisk-users] BLINDTRANSFER and SIP hardphones

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Fri Apr 24 00:18:03 CDT 2009

2009/4/24 Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming at digium.com>

> Olivier wrote:
>
> > When a SIP hardphone is transfering a call while ringing (caller and
> > callee don't speak to each other) using phone's Transfer key, it seems
> > BLINDTRANSFER remains empty.
> > Though I can see a 302 MOVED TEMPORARILY message coming in.
>
> If the person performing the transfer has dialed the transferee's number
> and hears the call ringing,

the person is hearing his own phone ringing
then, while the phone is still ringing, he dials the transfer sequence
his phone stops ringing  and the other phone starts ringing
so IMHO, that doesn't excatly match "he has heard the transfer ringing"

anyway,  the fact is BLINDTRANSFER is empty, so I'll try to find a way to
work around this

that is not a blind transfer, it is an
> attended to transfer to a call that hasn't been answered yet. There
> won't be any variables set for blind transfer, as it isn't one.

Thanks for replying