[asterisk-users] 2B Channel Transfer on XO-based T1

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Thu Apr 23 12:01:56 CDT 2009

Martin wrote:
> pri debug span 1
>
> should show you the ISDN messages for 2BCT if there are any
>
> Also someone should have told you that the 2BCT code is by default not compiling
> and you could enable it by editing chan_dahdi.c and adding
>
> #define PRI_2BCT
>
> Also since this flag is not present anywhere else in the code
>
> grep PRI_2BCT * -r
> channels/chan_dahdi.c:#ifdef PRI_2BCT
> channels/chan_dahdi.c:#ifdef PRI_2BCT
>
> it might actually only work in the version of Asterisk it was introduced for ...

This flag is defined inside of libpri.h, which is included by
chan_dahdi.c, which is why you do not see it inside chan_dahdi.c.

2BCT will automatically compile by default if the version of libpri you
have support 2BCT.  If you have any version of libpri newer than a year
or two ago, it supports all the currently supported switchtypes.  In
fact, the earliest version of 2BCT supported was done probably 3 or 4
years ago (RLT for DMS switches), so even very old versions of libpri
will support compilation of that code.

Matthew Fredricikson
Digium, Inc.