[asterisk-users] Fritz USB 2.1 on Asterisk 1.4.22 / trixbox

Akos Gabriel akos.gabriel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 09:38:25 CDT 2009

Dear Sirs,

I've a Fritz USB 2.1 card like this:

Bus 002 Device 003: ID 057c:1900 AVM GmbH ISDN-Controller FRITZ!Card v2.1

I'd like to use it with trixbox/asterisk.
I've already some experience with other cards and mISDN, but I can't make
this card work with it.
I've downloaded the driver from ftp.avm.de but don't know what to do with
it.
I think I should load the firmware, but how?
I've googled a lot, I found a lot of outdated / not relevant info... :(
Please point me to a good direction (url, some keywords...)

Thx,
Akos