[asterisk-users] voice quality

Rilawich Ango maillisting at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 22:10:20 CDT 2009

Hi all,
  I wonder who has the same voice quality problem as what we have.
Below is our configuration.
Company --- asterisk 1.4.22 (g729) --- CISCO --- T1 --- customer

Sometimes, customers told me that they heard our voice not very clear,
like a call from far far away.  I heard the recording is ok and there
is no such effect in it.  Can I assume the following?

-voice quality is ok in asterisk as recording is ok
-The "far far away" effect is happen between asterisk and customer end

Anyone can give me some suggestions to solve/test it?

ango