[asterisk-users] SendImage on SIP channel

Sai P. Varanasi saiprabhakarv at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 03:47:05 CDT 2009

Hi,
  I am using Asterisk 1.6.0.7 and I have a SIP channel configured. I connected a video phone.
The sip.conf also has videosupport=yes in the global section.
When I use the SendImage application in dialplan, the SENDIMAGERESULT value is set to "NOSUPPORT". The phone shows video is enabled and is ready to receive the images. The call is also established with H.263 codec as the video codec.

Does asterisk support SendImage on SIP channel? I couldn't find the documentation related to this anywhere. If this is not supported, Is there any other application which can do this?

Thanks,
Sai

      Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo! Edition http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/firefox/