[asterisk-users] MOH always plays from the start

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:55:53 CDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Mike <list at virtutel.ca> wrote:
> True, my mistake: I upgraded to 1.4.24.1, and the MoH file still always
> start from the beginning.

I believe I'm experiencing the same thing with my music on hold. I
also would prefer a continuous play in the background, and I'm using
asterisk-1.6.0.6. In my usage these are each separate channels, and
I'd prefer that when these people encounter hold music they are all
getting the same message at the same time.

I think I'm just misunderstanding the settings for music on hold
classes, and that if I set a class to play continuously I can have any
app that uses hold music be playing the same music in sync with any
other channels using moh at that moment.