[asterisk-users] Asterisk Database

Sriram d_r_sriram at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 06:13:06 CDT 2009

My setup : Trixbox 2.6.1 & TE410P running well .:

1. I need to store the CallerId of the PSTN caller with his language preference so that next time he is played the prompt in his language that he chose the first time.What would be better - storing his number in the Asterisk DB and using Dbput and DBget ? or storing it in MySQL from the dial plan and quering it everytime to see the callers record ? how many records can AstDB handle safely ? In my case the total records wont exceed 20,000 since there are many repeat callers ?

rgds
Sriram