[asterisk-users] Alcatel OmniPCX Enterprise + Asterisk with E1

Sebastian Milioto smilioto at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 08:07:29 CDT 2009

I see.. My hardware provider offers me TE122P with echo cancellation module
VPMADT032.
Would it be a good choice?

Now, since my costumer already has its Alcatel PBX  connected to E1 ILEC
(with MFC-R2 signaling). Should I configure my Asterisk card to work with
MFC-R2 for  direct replacing?, or just configure the Alcatel PBX to work
with default TEXXXP card configuration?.
Is there any issues with MFC-R2 and Asterisk cards?

Best Regards,

Sebastian