[asterisk-users] Alcatel OmniPCX Enterprise + Asterisk with E1

Geraint Lee geraint at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:45:55 CDT 2009

I haven't worked with the omnipbx's but i have with an alcatel 4400 and used
a sangoma A108 and A104.. the sangoma cards work perfectly and if you have
nay issues sangoma support are always more than happy to help - and they
actually know what there talking about as apposed to having someone reading
a script.

as for different devices, you could use one of those vegastream devices,
i've got a vega 400 but have never used it and so can't comment on how good
/ bad they are... but the vega 400 allows up to 4 (i think) e1/t1
connections converted to SIP.