[asterisk-users] Stun clients and canreinvite

carl Lougher c_lougher at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 22:08:46 CDT 2009

Howdy,
Scenario:
Asterisk server
Customer connected over internet using nat
Customer phones are Linksys 942 with Stun enabled

Issue:
Inbound and Outbound calls work fine. But when phones call each other internally we have to carry the voice stream ie using t on dial commands.

Question:
Is there a better way of doing this or another way to get the media to stream internally on the customer network rather than us carrying it?
We have to keep Stun on the phones to get the media to flick off on outbound calls.

Cheers,
Taff..