[asterisk-users] Simultaneous Calls at a time

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Thu Apr 16 13:15:45 CDT 2009

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009, David @ULC wrote:

> Even I thought so thats why I tried with 4 VOIP provider and things didn't
> change. :-(

What phones?

I've seen this with Snom 370 phones and ISDN (which I don't think is
related) I put it down to user-error, although I never did get to the
bottom of what they were doing. It sort of "went away" after I emailled
them new instructions for doing transfers. I think they got really
confused with all the lines of calls on the Snom display and somehow ended
up pushing the wrong "line" key on the phone...

Gordon