[asterisk-users] How to send "404 Not found" SIP reply?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Apr 16 06:16:24 CDT 2009

You don't get to choose which SIP replies Asterisk sends.  Asterisk is
too high-level for that.

A sure-fire way to raise a 404 is to have the call come into an
extension that does not exist in the dial plan.  You cannot really
send a reply like a 404 when you have already picked up the call in
order to play the recordings.

--
Sent from mobile device