[asterisk-users] mISDN ports and dstchannel CDR logging

Garth van Sittert garth at bitco.co.za
Thu Apr 16 04:57:25 CDT 2009

Hi All

I have noticed that when calling over mISDN channels the call itself is
made over the channels listed in misdn.conf eg: 1,2,3,4 as misdn/1,
misdn/2, misdn/3, misdn/4 etc.

However, when looking through the CDR's the call gets logged as misdn/0,
misdn/1, misdn/2, misdn/3, misdn/4, misdn/5 etc.  I also noted that
busy, failed, congested calls link mainly to misdn/0.  The only logic I
can see is that the D channel is linked to misdn/0, but this is not
always the case so it appears to be in error to me.  This is creating
problems with our TMS as we bill based on route.

I am using asterisk 1.4.20 and misdn 1.1.8.  This never used to happen
on asterisk 1.2.  I have also tried the latest chan_misdn on 1.4 with
the exact same results.

I have found no other useful documentation on this.

Kind Regards
Garth

--
Garth van Sittert