[asterisk-users] Friday Apr 17th @12 Noon ET: Digium's Open Source Asterisk Support

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 01:50:40 CDT 2009

Hi,

Quoting Digium's blog post (blogs.digium.com):

"The market talked, we listened, and today we’re ready to take calls,
answer questions and do whatever needs to be done to make Asterisk
work for our customers.  It is now safe to step into the Open."

John Todd and Steve Sokol will be online live at 12 Noon EDT (9AM
Pacific, 10 Mountain, 11 Central, 5PM UK, and 6PM in Western Europe)
to explain the move, its causes and ramifications. They will also take
questions, since that the whole point of meeting together live at the
same time.

http://sessions.voipUsersConference.org

IRC: #voip-users-conference on Freenode.net

Call via SIP: 7463#22622#${YOUR_PIN}@proxy.ideasip.com

Join us. I'm looking forward to it!

/r

Asterisk™ is a trademark of ... what? Oh, ok, never mind.