[asterisk-users] 2B Channel Transfer on XO-based T1

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Wed Apr 15 08:49:11 CDT 2009

pri debug span 1

should show you the ISDN messages for 2BCT if there are any

Also someone should have told you that the 2BCT code is by default not compiling
and you could enable it by editing chan_dahdi.c and adding

#define PRI_2BCT

Also since this flag is not present anywhere else in the code

grep PRI_2BCT * -r
channels/chan_dahdi.c:#ifdef PRI_2BCT
channels/chan_dahdi.c:#ifdef PRI_2BCT

it might actually only work in the version of Asterisk it was introduced for ...

Martin