[asterisk-users] 2B Channel Transfer on XO-based T1

Max Metral max at povo.com
Tue Apr 14 16:52:23 CDT 2009

I'm trying to get "blind transfer" from an incoming DAHDI line to an
external number to work on an * 1.6 install using a T1 from XO.  The
documentation is very "distributed" and incomplete, so while it's not
working, it's definitely more likely my error somehow.  Couple questions if
anybody is out there who even knows what TBCT is.

1)      Is this even supported?

2)      Does it require some settings in dahdi_channels, or features, or
whatever?

3)      Would I "trigger" it via a Dial command or commands, or via
Transfer?

4)      Do either or both of the legs need to be answered?

Thanks very much.