[asterisk-users] Best Practice Advice?

Wesley Haut wes at wesleyhaut.com
Tue Apr 14 07:31:12 CDT 2009

Another satisfied CentOS customer here.

CentOS 5.2 running 1.6.0.1 on a Dell 2950 with a Sangoma A104D, call center
environment, 20 employees doing outbound dialing and answering queue calls
(migrating the other 380 seats next month)

ZERO issues, not a single dropped call reported, no crashes, NADA.

pbx01*CLI> core show uptime
System uptime: 14 weeks, 6 days, 20 hours, 49 minutes, 50 seconds
Last reload: 5 weeks, 6 days, 18 hours, 12 minutes, 11 seconds

Our other production servers are about 3 years old, running FC4 and a
modified 1.2.4, stable but we reboot nightly, just in case.